Contact Us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right. 


123 Street Avenue, City Town, 99999

(123) 555-6789


You can set your address, phone number, email and site description in the settings tab.
Link to read me page with more information.

Frequently Asked

Frequently Asked Questions


After an accident, how long do I have before I have to be treated for an injury?

-It depends on the insurance provider, but if you don't seek medical care within two weeks of an accident it can reduce the likelyhood of insurance providers covering your claim. 

What happens if my medical bills exceed my coverage limit?

-If you go over your limit you can file an uninsured or underinsured motorist or personal protection claim, which may give you additional coverage.

Can I still get coverage if an accident is my fault?

-PIP should cover your expenses up to  a specified amount and then the additional

claim would be submitted to health insurance.